Anthro’s Away We Go: Vietnam campaign has left me with a definite case of wanderlust.
Here I am, burrowed deep beneath layers in the new Arctic formerly known as Chicago, watching these clips of a far-away place filled with color, mystery, and above all warm temperatures. I admit to being a little smitten with the idea of leaving all of this snow behind and going on an adventure. I guess a hot bubble bath will have to suffice in the meantime.
Let’s comfort ourselves with a cup of hot cocoa (we deserve whipped cream on top), and a few links to like.
- A sweet, yet puzzling mystery left behind by this woman’s dying grandmother.
- This is why I’ll never take books for granted.
- A cute pen (that’s on trend!) for your purse.
- A sweet gift for a friend expecting a new baby.
- An awesome garden teepee for the kiddos, and it’s made entirely of beans!
- And speaking of warmer climes, one day it will be summer again, and we’ll want these yummy sounding Salted Bourbon Caramel popsicles.
- As much as I love books, I find this to be a hilarious countdown list, 23 Epic Literary Tattoos.
- A better way to ask questions of the people you love.
- This is so not your grandma’s wallpaper.
- And speaking of books, by the way I am often speaking of books, here’s 16 quotes that’ll make you want to curl up with one.
- No, I do not have a preoccupation with alcoholic beverages, but here’s a recipe for cupcakes made almost entirely of booze.
- It’s a rather cute shop, selling rather cute things, for the rather cute.
- Wow! A disco ball for the home? My friend Emily had one. Where exactly does one buy a disco ball? (Filed that under: “Things I Never Thought I’d Google But Just Did”)
Have a great, and hopefully sparkly, weekend!